You’re an expert at what you do.
Communicating that in a meaningful way to get measurable results can be a challenge. That’s Media Moxie’s expertise.
Successful communication is reaching the right person, at the right time, on the right platform, with the right message — and making it easy for him or her to take the next step to create or strengthen a relationship with you. Strategic communication in any medium is a mix of art and science. We’ve got it.
Listening is our first step on every engagement. We need to understand your business goal, the solution you provide to the market, and your current methods of telling your story. We need to learn about your customers — your audience — and their preferences. We combine all of this information with our deep experience to craft a strategy. We can implement that strategy, or we can hand it off to your team to execute. Your choice.
Our free 15-minute consultation is the place to start. We’ll gather enough information to present a recommended strategy. No strings attached. Then we’ll present a proposal and, if we move forward, we will deep-dive into your challenges and considerations to provide a strategy and roadmap.
WHAT WE DO
We will craft, execute and optimize a digital strategy to:
- Increase the value of your digital platforms to all stakeholders (customers, partners, sponsors, staff)
- Grow the size and quality of your audience across your digital platforms
- Boost the engagement (meaningful actions) of your audience
- Drive revenue growth
We’ll deliver an integrated strategy that enables your audience to discover, share and interact with you, whether you are selling products, promoting a cause, expanding your network, and opening the door to new opportunities.
Compelling content and smart design combine for a rewarding user experience that’s backed by a business model that earns you opt-ins, shares and revenue.
- Website: Is it working for you? We’ll craft the content strategy, design and pathways that will grow your metrics (page views, unique visitors, registrations, sales, and more).
- Social Media: Which networks are right for you and what performance can you expect? We’ll find your audience so you can join — and then lead — conversations. We’ll increase your visibility and drive traffic to hosted platforms.
- Mobile: Are you offering an excellent mobile experience? Whether it’s text message, a mobile website or an app, we will design a program that enables you to grow consumption across mobile devices.
- Email: Are you effectively using this powerful tool? It can make or break customer loyalty. We’ll make it work for you.
CONTENT STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT
It’s essential that your message is consistent across all platforms and directly tied to your business goals. We’ll uncover your unique story and media assets to present a plan that informs, entertains and inspires your audience to take action on your behalf. This includes developing the strategy, creating the content and measuring its performance.
Here’s a sampling of our content strategy and development projects:
- Editorial: News, features, Q&As, columns; internal communiques, newsletters and websites.
- Marketing: Content marketing (blogs, white papers, thought-leadership vehicles, brand storytelling); collateral (sell sheets, Powerpoint presentations, etc.); direct marketing postcards and brochures; speeches; business plans.
- Public Relations: Creating PR strategy; writing press releases; developing storylines; positioning executives as interview sources within industry; etc.
- and more
SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING
We’ll create a social media strategy that aligns with your goals and resources. We’ll train you on the merits of each social network and how to use them strategically. And we’ll help you build your profiles, content strategy, and connections to turn online interactions to offline meetings. By the end of our unique program you’ll be able to manage social media in just 10 minutes a day.
We offer a variety of training formats: one-on-one coaching, small group training, and workshops for large groups.
- Job-Seekers: Between roles and want to position yourself as an expert to increase opportunities? We can help you define your personal brand and convey it through LinkedIn, Twitter and other social nets to turn online interactions to offline meetings. Our clients include professionals at all experience levels and career stages.
- Leaders: Our tailored approach draws on each individual’s expertise, reputation and aspirations, plus the company’s visibility and goals, to engage with industry targets. Our clients include C-level executives at private and public companies, and business leaders across many industries.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
We offer a free 15-minute consultation for prospective clients during which we’ll discuss your business goals, assess your current digital platforms and present a recommended solution. Contact us to learn more.